What does that mean for you? It means our WoolSafe cleaning services will keep your woollen carpet and rugs clean and sanitised without damaging your expensive textiles. So, rest assured, your woollen carpets and rugs are in safe hands.
Benefits of using a WoolSafe certified cleaner for your woollen textiles
Certified cleaners use certified products – This will achieve optimum cleaning results and reduce the risk of damage to your textile fibres.
WoolSafe DIY products – Be confident that the cleaning products you are using on your woollen rug or carpets is safe and effective.
WoolSafe Inspectors – In the unlikely event of a complaint, the customer has access to the services of a WoolSafe Inspector for an independent review of the cleaning in question.
Expertise and experience – Premier Five Star Carpet Care has 35 years of experience in cleaning all sorts of different flooring surfaces.
• We use non-toxic, environmental-friendly products
• We remove stains and odours effectively and safely
• We are WoolSafe Approved certified cleaners
• We take pride in our professional cleaning that does not damage your carpet
• Our staff are trained in sanitation treatments and we use the very best anti-bacterial/microbial solutions where required.
Contact our friendly team at Premier Five Star Carpet Care for a competitive price for your cleaning requirements or to arrange an obligation-free cleaning quote.
To find out more about how to best care for your wool carpet and rugs visit https://www.woolsafe.org/carpet-rug-care-guide/ or download the Free WoolSafe Cleaning guide app for general advice on spot and stain removal from your woollen carpet or rug.