Bennett Cleaning is now a fully trained business in the application and training for Nordic Chem 2.0 antimicrobial surface coating.
This superior coating can be applied to all surfaces enhancing aesthetic appeal as well as offering long term antimicrobial protection. The innovative antimicrobial technology kills pathogens and inhibits the growth of microorganisms for extended periods of time. The coating has contaminate-resistant properties that keep your surfaces clean without using harsh chemicals – resulting in less cleaning time and cost for you.
A word from Nordic Chem on how it works:
“Our formula is a next generation water-based, long-term antimicrobial coating designed to inhibit the growth of microorganisms for extended periods after application. Once the coating has dried, it forms an invisible layer of ‘nanospikes’ that penetrate and destroy cell membranes”
Benefits of using Nordic Chem 2.0:
- Can be used on any surface
- Inhibits microorganism growth
- Keeps the surface odour free
- Enhances aesthetic appeal
- Sanitisation of surfaces
- Protects surfaces from deterioration
- Save you time and money on cleaning costs
- Does not use harmful chemicals
- Water-based solution means a sustainable option
- Fewer pathogens on surfaces mean fewer sick days for employees
Nordic Chem 2.0 surface coating has been tested by independent certified laboratories and is entered into the list of the Australian Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
Contact our friendly team at Bennett Cleaning Services to arrange an obligation-free cleaning quote for a Nordic Chem antimicrobial surface coating treatment.