A NSW tenant, Veronica Rawlinson, says she was forced to leave her home and possessions, after drug residue was detected in her home. She contacted Meth Detection Australia who ran swab tests, and the drug ice was soon discovered on the carpets, cushions, even the pillows she slept on – everything was contaminated by methamphetamine.
Unless your home is chemically treated and resolved, the drug is so toxic it just doesn’t go away. It impregnates itself into the porous building materials and you cannot get rid of it.
At Premier Five Star Carpet Care, we offer methamphetamine property testing services for landlords – including disinfection and general cleanup – to ensure your property is safe for future tenants. Contact us for more information.